Are you one of those annoying little wretches who enjoys sitting on public transport and listening to your favoured ‘music’ through the built-in speaker in your mobile, automatically enraging your fellow passengers? If so, you’re scum.
But here’s some great news for you – you can now play your grime, dubstep, hip house, feather rock and garibaldi pop EVEN LOUDER than before, causing more heartache for commuters and massivelyincreasing your chances of being punched squarely in the throat. That’s thanks to the Veho 360 portable rechargeable speaker that could give you up to eight hours of solid noise from a single charge. The price? A mere £5 delivered.
- A variety of games from Play.com for only £10 apiece.
- A Pioneer Blu-ray writer – just £65.98.
- A 4-film ‘superhero’ DVD boxset for only £2.99.
- Skyrim for the PC – only £19.99 delivered.
- The Humble Bundle #4 – a package of games at a ‘pay what you want price’.
- 1GB pre-loaded micro-sim cards from Three – perfect for iPads and iPhones and just £3.50 each.