You’re probably looking forward to the upcoming Christmas season of telly offerings, especially if you’ve seen BBC1’s star-filled festive trailer. It’s in no way one of the most cloying, annoying things that has ever been made. No way.
With all of that in mind, you could do a lot worse than invest in a new 25” ultra-slim LED TV from LG, with full HD, 1080p, built-in Freeview, and USB Quick View. It’ll even double as a computer monitor AND it’s got a contraption on the side that will mechanically separate pennies from buttons! Okay, we got carried away a bit there towards the end, but still, for only £169.99, what more could you ask for?
- ProEvolution Soccer 2012 for the Xbox 360 and PS3 – yours for only £17.99 delivered.
- The other one, FIFA 12, for the Xbox 360 and PS3 for only £22.97.
- A Casio men’s watch – extremely lo-tech but a perfect stocking filler at just £5.04.
- 14 months of Xbox Live for the grand total of only £29.97.
- Toy Story 1-3 on Blu-ray with a bonus disc – get it for just £14.95.
- A pre-owned Sony PSP 3000 – in your hand for only £39.99.