These days, you don’t have to spend a small fortune to get a fully-functioning smartphone. Hell, you could probably make one yourself with a Nokia 6210, some extra wires and a some smashed-up calculator parts.
But there’s really no reason for you to do that. Right now you can nab yourself a T-Mobile Rapport PAYG phone, running Android 2.2 (but upgradeable to 2.3) for only £40. It’s got Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS, a capacitive screen and all that smart shizzle, plus you’ll get 6 months' free internet AND £20 worth of free apps thrown in as well. How smart is THAT?
- Low-price e-readers with a free £10 voucher and cashback available.
- A blue Wii console with Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games – just £89.99 delivered.
- A whoopee pie maker (whatever that is) – down from £39.99 to £4.99.
- Forza 4 (Kinect-compatible) for the Xbox 360 and only £22.85 delivered.
- Battlefield 3 Limited Edition for the PS3 and Xbox 360 – just £24.99