We feel a little bit like drug-pushers with today’s top deal, trying to lure you into a spiralling addiction by making your first hit as cheap as possible. Once you’re hooked, we’ve got you for life.
But we’re not pimping crack pipes or smack-heroin at you. Oh no, all we’ve got is a harmless little computer game, Football Manager 2012 to be precise. Some say that the FM games are responsible for sucking days, weeks, months out of your lives, but that sort of thing will only happen if you let it. And you’re not going to let it, are you? So at only £17 for the PC or Mac, you’ve got nothing to worry about. You’re thinking about tactics and free transfer signings already aren’t you? Good. Very good.
- A 16GB iPad 2 – yours for just £359.99.
- Sherlock (BBC series) on Blu-ray for only £4.95 (possibly less with cashback)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Special Edition) for the Xbox 360 and PS3 – just £24.99.
- Xbox 360 250GB console with Fifa 12 and Forza 4 thrown in – only £179.97.
- An ultra-high security Yale padlock – down from £21.49 to only £4.48 for today only.
- V – the complete first season on DVD for only £5.99.