Let’s face it – human beings can never get enough telly can we/they? Whether it’s leering at the actual human detritus on the Jeremy Kyle broadcast or leering at the fictional human detritus on Eastenders, telly is the gift that keeps on giving.
So if you’ve got a room in your home that DOESN’T have a TV in it, you probably need to think about getting that sorted. Ideally with the DGM 22in Ultra Thin Full HD 1080p LED TV. It’s packing a built-in PVR and USB input, allowing you to pause, rewind and record live TV and even playback your favourite movies, TV shows, and photos – it says here. Best of all is the price – it’s yours for only £119.99.
- Samsung portable folding speaker – get it for just £5
- The Ultimate Fast Show Collection – 7 DVDs for only £9.97
- Star Wars – The Force Unleashed 2 on Steam for just £3.74.
- Rio & Ice Age 3 3D Superplays – get them in a set for only £19.97.
- Your actual Duff beer – 24 cans for £24.99.