It’s almost the weekend, and almost time for us all to stop thinking about our hateful jobs, detestable bosses and that potentially-worrying medical problem that we really ought to get looked at.
Yes, it’s almost time to slam on your glad-rags, get OUT THERE and cause a stir on the social scene again! Or maybe not – after all, there’s a ‘current economic climate’ to worry about. You’ll probably be staying in with a takeaway again. Well, as ever, we’re here to help. Order your food from a Just Eat-affiliated vendor and for today only, you’ll get 20% off. So you can either save cash or fill your face even fuller than usual – it’s up to you!
- A Yamaha YHT196 home cinema sound system for £199.95.
- The cheapest UK premium next day courier - 10KG for £5.82 @ Parcelmonkey.
- 1 month Xbox Live Gold for £1.00.
- Downton Abbey: Series 1 box set (2 Discs, Blu-ray) £6.99
- A Corsair 120GB SSD 2.5" (read 550MB/s, write 510MB/s) £119.98 delivered.
- A Timex unisex classic digital watch – only £8.50.
- Sony BDP-S185 Blu-ray player – just £69.99.
- Asda Valentines Day card, only 7p. Because you care.