It’s been almost a year since the iPad 2 was catapulted at the public, and rumours are rife that its sequel will be with us sooner rather than later.
The same rumours suggest that your iPad 3 will come with its own detachable arse, be invisible between 2am and 5am, and make a giraffe noise when you switch it on. But as we say, they’re just rumours and could turn out to be a load of rubbish. If you can’t wait until the new one is released, why not fork out a mere £359.99 for the 16GB version of the tried and trusted iPad 2 instead? After all, who needs a detachable arse?
- Toshiba 40” 3D TV with Blu-ray player and 3 free blu-rays – only £499.97.
- A range of pre-owned Blu-ray titles for just £2.99.
- A Kitsound Ksuno mini-speaker with on-board amplifier – only £9.99.
- A potentially life-saving smoke detector -- get one now for just £4.55.
- F.E.A.R 3 for your PC -- now only £3.99.
- Frozen Planet on Blu-ray (3 discs) -- only £17.99.