There’s a few bargains mooching about today of varying shapes, sizes and levels of quality, but we can’t get past this one. The problem is that you’ll only get maximum benefit out of it if you’re between 3-6 years of age, or a dwarf.
It’s a ride-in Dalek and you can bung your youngster of choice inside it and let them trundle around the place, threatening to exterminate all and sundry. It’s even got soft bumpers on so that they won’t smash up the furniture. RRP on these is £199, but you can have it for £44.75 delivered. Oh, and just like the real Daleks, it doesn’t do stairs.
- BlackBerry Playbook (64GB) - £279 but with the chance to get another £50 off via a cashback offer.
- Panasonic Smart VIERA 42” Full-HD 1080p 3D internet-ready plasma TV – only £449.99.
- Rocky: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray – only £17.99.
- 4-in-1 remote control from Marks & Spencer – down from £15 to £3.50.
- Bottom: The Complete Series 1-3 on DVD – only £8.49 delivered.