We’ve got an array of modern gadgets and gizmos at tremendous prices further down in this piece, but the one that has tickled us the most today is decidedly retro.
It’s an old-school-stylee mouse and mouse mat that will send you back to the 1980s and probably make you weep with joy that we’re not there any more. Both the mouse and the mat are fully operational and PC/Mac-compatible, although how long you’ll tolerate them for is another matter. Still, at only £3.99, they’re a lovely novelty or 2012 Christmas gift for someone you dislike intensely.
- 3 x 8GB USB flash drives – for only £12.99 with free delivery.
- 12-month Xbox Live subscription along with 800 points thrown in – only £26.50.
- Sim-free Acer Liquid Metal phone with a £10 O2 top-up included for just £132.99 delivered.
- Rayman Origins for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii – yours for only £14.95 delivered.
- Wireless keyboard and mouse (with nano receiver) for £11.81 delivered.
- Annual T3 magazine subscription for £27.49 (50 per cent off).