Have you actually BEEN outside yet today? Holy hell, it’s colder than a witch’s tit out there! How are we actually meant to stand outdoors without turning into some kind of actual living ice sculpture? Here’s how.
Get yourself on to ‘The Internet’ and part with just £10.79 -- soon you’ll be the owner of a fully-operational hand warmer fashioned from heat and metal by the good people at Zippo. They know about this stuff. Turn it on, bung it between your hands and it might even save your life. If you’ve got a friend (unlikely we know), you can get two of these heaty miracles for only £18.00.
- Refurbished 16GB iPad 2 with Wi-Fi for only £339.
- BulletStorm for the Xbox 360 for just £7.49.
- A car battery charger – only £12.99.
- A Nano Edimax USB wireless adapter – only £8.99.
- A PC download of the Dreamcast Collection – only £2.84.
- Packets of Jammie Dodgers – normally £1.15 each, now down to 50p.