You know what, there’s a few Xbox–flavoured offers that have sprung up from the bargain undergrowth over the past day so hey, why don’t we round them all up in one place? That place being right here.
First up comes the console itself, which can be had with 250GB capacity for just £154.98 delivered. You’ll need a decent game as well -- there’s Dark Souls, which can be yours for only £16.98 (also on PS3). Finally, you might like to check out the Xbox Live Deals Of The Week, which include Dungeon Defenders, Orcs Must Die, Defense Grid and South Park. You’re welcome.
- Acer Revo R3700 (2GB version, although others are available) – only £189.99
- LG 10x internal BD-RW Blu-ray writer – just £59.98 delivered.
- Nintendo Wii console including Mario Kart and Zumba Fitness 2 for just £115.90.
- Kingston 8GB USB key – only £4.36 delivered.
- The complete James Bond collection (22 films) on Blu-ray for just £89.99.