We know that Apple just had its biggest quarter in history. We know that they made an insane $46.33 billion in revenue. But do we really know how much money $46.33 billion is, well for starters it's £30 billion. It's hard to visualise, so this presentation and facts may help:
• the value of 72,220 bars of gold.
• the entire value of Apple in 2004.
• the entire valuation of Ford.
• the value of 20% of Google's outstanding shares.
• the entire yearly defense budget of the U.K.
• 8 times the GDP of Somalia.
• US revenue from income tax of the Western United States.
• enough to buy Mark Zuckerberg 6,000 more houses.
• 23,165 times more than Chuck Norris makes in one year
• enough to give 2 Apple scented candles to everyone. On the planet.
• enough to give each Apple employee 49 new Honda Civics
Of course revenue isn't net income. If you want to be a stickler about it Apple has $97 billion in cash and securities lying around—come on, go ahead and double everything on this list.
If you want to know more facts that can put that number into perspective, go to Apple Mode More Money Than. You can even submit your own. [Apple Made More Money Than]