If you haven’t taken every single book you’ve ever bought or been given, marched out into the garden with them and set them alight, then you’re just not the modernista that you think you are.
Yes baby, books are now completely and utterly over. It’s all about the ereading these days, and there’s no smarter device out there than the Kindle, from Amazon. You might have heard of it Grandad? No? D’oh!
The problem with the Kindle is that its price is normally fixed and discounts are rare. Until today that is – with the help of a voucher from Tesco, you can nab yourself a Kindle for just £79.00. Now go and get that bonfire built – those stupid books won’t burn themselves.
- 24 Months 0% Balance Transfer @ Barclaycard.
- Spartacus – Gods Of The Arena (complete series on Blu-ray) £12.55 delivered.
- iPad2 back again at £359.99.
- Panasonic Viera TX-L32U3B 32" full HD, Freeview HD, LCD TV with SD slot & IPS Panel - £279 delivered.
- Sega Rally Online PS3 £3.30 on PSN.
- PS Vita Wi-Fi €244.06 Delivered (£203.03) from Amazon France
- Wireless keyboard & mouse - £10.99 delivered.
- WWE 12 - Xbox 360 & PS3 – only £17.99
- Pure One Mi DAB Radio in black – only £19.00.
- Grado SR125i Headphone 2009 Model – just £89.00