Remember when we all used to sit around the TV together as a family and there was only three channels, and they broadcasted the programmes so quietly that we all had to take turns holding the ear trumpet?
Nightmarish wasn’t it? But things are very different now and you can stream your televisual broadcasts (all legally acquired, obviously) straight from a magic box into the guts of your TV set. And it doesn’t get much better than the Western Digital TV Live streaming media player, now equipped with Netflix and the BBC’s ever-popular iPlayer service — all for only £78.29. At last you can burn that wretched ear trumpet!
- Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard and free Headphones – £39.99
- Dell laser colour printer – £54.99 delivered
- Sennheiser CX300 Eco ear canal headphones (white) – £12.69
- WWE ’12 for the PS3 and Xbox 360 – £17.99
- Toshiba 40TL868B 40” internet 3D LED TV – only £399.97
- Rift: Special Edition (with a free 8GB USB Stick) for just £6.95
- Technisat HDFS Freesat HD receiver/recorder – only £44
- GHD Mark 4 hair straightener – yours for only £73.89
- Xbox 360 4GB With Kinect plus three games (Adventures, Joyride and Gunstringer) – £212.99 delivered.
- Verbatim 32GB PinStripe USB drive (black) – £15.99 delivered.