The tablet revolution is well underway, and it won’t be long before we’re all saying things like: “Is that your tablet or my tablet?” and “Oh, I appear to have sat on your tablet and broke it. Here – have my spare one”.
Yes, as a nation, we’re becoming ‘tablet mad’ and here’s one that will allow even the most impoverished gadget freak to get a piece of the tablet pie without looking like too much of an idiot. It’s called the Ainol Elf and not only does it run Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich, but it also has a snazzy 1024x600 display. Best of all, you can have it for just £117 delivered, although you will find yourself saying: “It’s an Ainol Elf actually. Yes, an AINOL ELF. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?”
Today's Bonus Dealz:
- Sony Ericsson LiveView – just £15.00 delivered.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC download) – only £6.85.
- Sony 5.1 Blu-ray package system including speakers and Harry Potter Blu-rays – just £199.95.
- Philips Sonicare dual handle toothbrush – only £24.99.
- Panasonic VIERA TX-P50G30B 50" Full HD Plasma TV – yours for just £549.
- Firefly: Complete Series (Blu-ray) – just £11.99 delivered.
- Cyborg R.A.T 3 mouse – only £23.99.
- Verbatim 32GB PinStripe USB flash drive – just £13.99.
- Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3) – only £10.99.