If you think about it, portable data storage is an incredible thing. Little USB sticks that you can cram, music, pictures and movies on to – and it’s small enough for you to carry around in your mouth. Yes, YOUR MOUTH.
Obviously, we don’t recommend carrying a USB memory stick around in your gob all day long – you’ll probably choke on it if you get involved in an impromptu fight or running race. But what we DO recommend today is this mighty 32GB flash drive that you could get for only £13.98. There’s a couple of downsides – the transfer speed isn’t the fastest in the world, and it’s blue, which could prove a colour-scheming problem. But on the upside, it definitely looks small enough to be able to fit in the soft area of your cheek or maybe under your tongue.
- Samsung 32" LED TV with 5-year guarantee and free delivery – only £279.00.
- A customised can of 'Get Well' soup from Heinz @ Facebook - £1.99 delivered to a friend.
- Samsung Galaxy S II SIM-free (used/like new) - £251.12.
- Xbox Live Gold - £2 for two months.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) – only £22.50 delivered.
- Alien Anthology (4-disc Blu-ray) – yours for £11.19.
- M&S credit card with 15 months interest free on purchases
- Netgear ProSafe Plus JFS524 24-port Ethernet switch (refurb) – only £18.99 delivered.
- Asus P8P67 REV 3.0 S/L Socket 1155 motherboard – only £63.82 delivered.
- Bulletstorm Xbox 360 – just £5.95 delivered.
- The Pacific: Collectors Tin (6-disc Blu-ray) – yours for only £14.99.