Sure, we all enjoy the sound of sounds, but sometimes those sounds belong solely in our ears and not in other people’s faces. So let’s do something about it, eh?
Let us point you in the direction of the Goldring DR100 headphones, a fine pair of ‘cans’ that will stop you from spraying your rock and/or roll music into the worlds of innocent bystanders. “But have they got a dynamic open back system for superior sound staging and imaging?” we hear you ask? Yes, yes they do. As well as a detachable three-metre cable that you could probably restrain a wild boar with. All that for only £19.95. Boom! In your FACE! Erm, sorry, ears.
- Xbox 360 Elite wireless controller – only £19.95.
- Zoo Storm Intel Sandybridge G630 2.7GHz 8GB DDR3 1TB – all that for £219.99.
- V For Vendetta mask – just £5.99.
- Crucial 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz Memory – £30.49 delivered.
- American Pie 1-3 (with digital copies) Blu-ray – only £11.95 (pre-order)
- Mortal Kombat - Komplete Edition for Xbox 360 and PS3 – only £22.99 delivered.
- Kingston 8GB Micro SDHC memory card for £3.95.
- 16GB Micro SD for £8.37
- Kona 2011 Model Bikes reduced (eg. Caldera from £1000 down to £600).
- Playstation Vita Wi-fi with 8GB memory card + pre-order pack – yours for just £205.