Come with us as we attempt to lure you to the wrong side of the tracks, tempting you with an exhilarating life of crime, vice and wanton destruction. But you won’t have the cops knocking on your door and you can have a cup of tea with it.
We speak of course of the mighty Grand Theft Auto, in its recently-incarnated iPad incarnation. GTA III and GTA: Chinatown Wars have both been ported to the Apple device that they’re all calling the ‘pleasure plate’, but for a limited time only, you can be playing them both after handing the late Steve Jobs the paltry sum of just 69p per game. Within minutes you’ll be behaving in a way that would send your poor parents to an early grave – just don’t try it in real life kids.
- Breville stainless steel jug kettle (red) – down from £59.99 to £17.99.
- Logitech X-530 PC 5.1 multimedia home theatre speaker system (70 watt) – yours for just £39.99.
- Borderlands: Game Of The Year Edition for the Xbox 360 – just £10.00.
- Sony Playstation Vita – only £196.98 @ Asda from 22nd February.
- PS3 320gb console with Final Fantasy XIII-2 or Batman Arkham City – £199.99 delivered.
- Toshiba Stor.E Canvio portable hard drive - 750GB, black USB 3.0 – just £64.99 (web only).
- Magicka @ Steam – only £1.99 (75% off)
- Mario Kart pack of 2 pyjama set – was £14.99, now only £6.99 delivered.
- Microsoft wireless mouse – two designs to choose from – only £4.99 each.