Let’s face it – you can never have too many laptops. Stats show that government officials lose LOADS of them every year, so it pays to have a few lying around in case one slips down the side of the sofa or blows away in a strong wind.
But they can be pretty expensive pieces of kit, so if you can get a decent one on the cheap, you should do it. Like this one – an HP Pavilion with a 750GB hard drive and 6GB of memory for only £319.99. Other internal gubbins include an Intel Core™ i5-2430M processor (2.4 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache), a 15.6” screen and pre-loaded Windows 7. It also has puppet-washing facilities (it doesn’t). The only snag we can see is that it’s a refurb so it’s probably got someone else’s DNA all over it. No – not THAT kind of DNA.
- Mass Effect 3 (PC) – only £14.99 (pre-order).
- Panasonic 50” widescreen HD-ready plasma TV with Freeview HD – yours for £398
- SanDisk Cruzer Fit 8GB USB flash drive – just £6.99 delivered.
- LCD digital multimeter DT830B – battery & leads included – only £2.99 delivered.
- Dead Island for PS3 and Xbox 360 – yours for only £16.99.
- Crucial M4 128GB SSD – just £129.99.
- Any Dominos pizza, any size – only £9.99 delivered or £7.99 (or less, depending on store location) to collect.