Who wants to get their greasypaws on what is effectively some free money? Of course you do. And you can, thanks to a ‘daily deal’ offer that is actually well worth the outlay for once.
It comes courtesy of Living Social and for only £7, you can get a voucher for Marks and Spencer with a face value of £15. Better still, if three friends that you’ve recommended also take the plunge, you’ll get yours for free. Maybe you’ll want to use it to get one of their ‘Dine In For £10’ meal deal spectaculars. Maybe you’ll want to use it to buy a nice Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one of choice. Maybe you’ll treat yourself to a T-shirt with a picture of a yacht on it. It’s your life – keep us out of it, eh?
- Cheap Microsoft software for students offer. Must end soon!
- Nintendo 3DS Console (Cosmos Black) – yours for £114.99.
- Logitech diNovo Mini, in a blemished box but still only £49 delivered.
- Philips AE5010 portable DAB radio – only £19.99.
- Buffalo 2TB Drivestation. Just £89.99 with free delivery.
- Enjoy the "WorldsHottest Curry" in Newcastle – only £9.95 and FREE if you can finish it.
- Portable toilet for camping and outdoors (and your post-curry needs) - was £145, now £34.99.
Image Credit: Holly Hayes