What would YOU do if you found yourself faced with a rampaging army of crazed zombies? Obviously, you’d battle them with your array of houseplants. Stands to reason doesn’t it?
That’s the premise behind the hit game Plants vs Zombies, which has been a mahoosive success on almost every format imaginable. Word has it that they’re even developing a version for those digital watches that have calculators on. But we’re not going to worry about that here – we’re focusing on the hard, cold fact that the Game Of The Year edition of P vs Z can be downloaded for your PC and Mac for just £1.40 this weekend, courtesy of the nice people at Steam. Them zombies are gonna be SO deaded….
- ASUS 15.6" i5 laptop - 6GB RAM, 750GB hard drive – just £399.
- Going fast, it’s the Xbox controller AND 12 months Xbox Live – all for £25.00.
- Game Of Thrones: Season One on Blu-ray. Pre-order now for only £29.99.
- HMV games clearance online, including Gears 3 Limited Edition for £19.99 – sale prices start at just 99p.
- Five per cent off the price of first and second class stamps @ WH Smith.
- Dane-Elec premium laptop memory (RAM) - SODIMM DDR3 1333Mhz (PC3-10600) CL9 - 4GB – only £9.29.
- Aaahhhh…. A dozen fresh roses for just £3.00.
- Yamaha YHT196 (AV Receiver) 5.1 plus package system including speakers – yours for only £179.