Statistics just made up by ourselves over there in the corner suggest that over 76 million man-hours have been lost to Skyrim since it was released towards the end of last year – enough to write the complete works of Shakespeare on 400,000 grains of rice.
Yet still many of us cast aside relationships and jobs as weprefer to inhabit the world of Skyrim instead. It’s exhilarating and baffling at the same time, while being both AND neither. Quite. But the game isn’t just for console owners – it’s available for the PC too, and is currently reduced to just £23.00 over at Steam. You won’t just get the game, you’ll also get a creation kit and high-res DLC. Whatever the freaking cock THAT means. See you at the top of the mountain! Or something!
- Tesco Mobile: a range of one-month SIM-only contracts.
- Nokia Lumia 710 PAYG through Vodafone, which could be unlocked – only £150.
- PS Vita Wi-Fi with pre-order pack & Uncharted or FIFA – all for £229.99.
- Nike Total 90 football boots. Were £45 – now only £10.00.
- 100x Blu-Ray BD-R (25GB) 4x Inkjet Full Printable – just £64-50 delivered.
- £5 off a £40 spend at Morrisons - voucher in The Sun tomorrow (9th February).