The new iPad is on its way! We expect it’ll be pretty much like the last one – good-looking, fast, useful, but with a few features annoyingly absent and a £400+ price tag. Hmmm…
Then on the other hand, there’s the HTC Flyer. Made by one of the most reliable names in smartphonery, it’s a 7” tablet that’ll pretty much do everything you could ever want, except for spread jam on your toast (although we believe the HTC boffins are currently labouring 48 hours a day in order to make that a reality). Best of all, you can nab yourself a Flyer for the ridiculously low price of £197.90 delivered at the moment. Hell, you could even get two and lend one to your Apple-loving mate while he waits for his new tablet to be launched. He’ll probably end up forgetting about the iPad 3…
- Pioneer BDR-S06XLB retail 50GB internal SATA Blu-ray writer – only £53.38 (warning: not for immediate delivery).
- Kikkerland Samurai sword umbrella (full-length) – just £22.95.
- Saints Row The Third (PC download) for just £11.99 (using promotion code).
- Verbatim 32GB PinStripe USB flash drive (black) – only £13.99.
- Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 16GB total mp3 player in black – just £29.99 delivered.
- OCZ Agility 3 Series 90GB SATA III SSD – yours for only £87.02.
- Dragon Age Origins: Awakening (PC) – just £3.95.
- Lethal Weapon on Blu-ray – yours for just £3.99.