Dinosaurs – fictional beasts invented by God so that bible-bashers can tell us exactly how long the world has been in existence. Or something like that anyway. Oh, and they’re also movie stars.
Yes, we’re referring to the Jurassic Park trilogy of films. Who among us doesn’t love the human-slaying antics of the films’ stars Benji The Dinosaur, Wilf The Dinosaur, Keith The Dinosaur and Ethel The Dinosaur Grandma? Now you can have all three films housed together in the Ultimate Trilogy collection on Blu-ray (with digital copiesthrown in too). All yours for a mere £14.95 – far far less than you would pay to get into Jurassic Park itself and with very little of the inherent danger.
Today's Bonus Dealz:
- Sky+/Sky HD TV remote control – only £5.99.
- Free 3-pack biker Oxford Neck Tube (worth £14.99) - just pay postage of £3.49.
- Midway Arcade, retro gaming for iPhone/iPad. – only 69p.
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop (2nd Gen i7 2, 6gb RAM, 750gb HDD) – £674.09 delivered.
- Western Digital TV Live streaming media player – only £76.99.
- The Adventures Of Tintin (5 disc Blu-ray box set) - £14.95 delivered.
- Campervan hire – £69 for two nights.
- Ridge Racer (PS Vita) – only £14.95.
- The Sherlock Holmes Collection (two-film Blu-ray box set) Pre-order for £17.99.
- £5 off when you spend £40 @ Tesco.