The entire world has got iPad fever! Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but for the sake of this opening paragraph, let’s all indulge ourselves in that mass delusion.
But do you go for the brand new, third iPad or is it best to stick with the slightly cheaper, less state-of-the-art iPad 2? Right now, you’ve got the choice of both of them, and they’re both crying out for you to buy them with lower-than-RRP price tag. The new model can be had in its 16GB form for only £379.99 right now, while the shabby, tawdry (in truth it’s neither) iPad 2 could be yours for a significantly cheaper £299.99. They probably won’t be around for long at that price though so start thinking hard NOW.
- Saints Row : The Third (PC) - £7.99 (after voucher)
- Sony VAIO SE 15" Series laptop (1920x1080 display) – just £654.01.
- Alan Wake (PC) – only £14.85.
- OCZ Agility 3 Series Internal SSD (240GB) – yours for £197.39.
- 1200 Microsoft Points – only £9.00.
- SanDisk Cruzer Edge 32GB USB flash drive – just £13.99.
- TECHNISAT HDFV Freeview HD Box with USB recording - £35.99 delivered.
- FREE MONEY. £40 worth of free betting, No deposit required. £10 minimum withdraw.