Sometimes, all the gadgetry and technology that we feature here becomes a bit too overwhelming and we yearn, nay hanker for a return to simpler, analogue times. Today is such a day.
With that in mind, we had no hesitation in whipping out the credit card earlier on and bunging in an order for this, the board game version of BBC2’s hit quiz show Eggheads. Yes, a BOARD GAME. Remember them? We’re told that this is a faithful recreation of the must-see teatime show, and best of all, it’s been reduced from £14.99 to only £3.00! Now, let’s all fight over who’s going to get to be Daphne….
- HTC Flyer (16GB) Wi-fi – just £185 delivered.
- Twisted Metal (PS3) – only £24.99.
- Dead Island (PS3) – just £14.95.
- Acer Aspire Revo R3700 Nettop (4GB RAM, 500GB HDD) - £199.99 delivered.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC) – only £21.47.
- HP ProLiant Turion II N40L MicroServer – yours for £229.97 (with possible cashback)
- Seagate Barracuda Green SATA 6GB/s 2TB hard drive – yours for £83.95.
- Sony 32'' 1080p full HD LCD TV (5 year warranty) – only £279.
- £25 iTunes Digital code - only £12.50 (Tesco Clubcard tokens).
- T-Mobile SIM Only - 12mth, 300 mins, 500 T-Mob mins, 5000 text, 250MB – only £7.50 p/m.