If you’ve ever fancied being a Sir Alex Ferguson, Kenny Dalglish or Arsene Wenger but don’t want to have to get out of bed, then today’s top deal could be the one for you.
It’s Football Manager 2012, the game that’s more addictive than crack, but unlike crack you won’t be forced to steal in order to acquire it, nor will it cost you your relationships with your nearest and dearest. Actually, it might cost you those aforementioned relationships as it slowly engulfs all of your waking hours and you retreat to a ‘dugout’ that you’ve made in the cupboard under the stairs. But anyhoo, you can get the game from Steam for only £7.99 at the moment, and if someone kind gifts it to you, it’ll only set them back £4.99. Time to start clearing some space in that cupboard…
- Gamestation pre-owned sale – games from 48p each.
- Buy any Orange PAYG phone over £49.99 and get a free £20 M&S voucher.
- IBM Thinkpad – only £146.45.
- A £15 iTunes voucher – yours for only £12.
- 2-man tent – just £14.99.
- Psychonauts (PC) – only £2.99.
- PS3 console 40GB/60GB – pre-owned for only £109.98.
- A vajazzle kit – only £1.
- Hitachi 2TB USB 3.0 hard drive - only £79 (thanks, Martin!)