We’re well into the era of the e-reader now – the ‘e-readera’ if you like. All across the land, millions of us are hurling our old books into the sea as we embrace the digital alternative. Aren’t we?
As you probably know, Amazon’s Kindle is the brand leader in the e-reading ‘market’ but the Kobo is here to give it a run for its money. At first, it might sound like a cross between a kangaroo, Newcastle United winger Gabriel Obertan and a hippo, but of course it’s nothing of the sort. It’s an e-reader. And right now, it’s been reduced in price from £67.00 to just £49.00 – slightly more than half the price of a Kindle. Perfect if you’re not ready to feed your fiction to the fishes just yet.
- Samsung laser printer – only £34.99.
- Trine 2 (PC) – just £5.99.
- Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360) – only £9.95.
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City – just £25.95.
- Mass Effect 3 (PS3 & Xbox 360) – only £22.95.
- The Darkness II Limited Edition – only £19.95.
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Limited Edition) – only £39.95.
- Save £10 on train fares across the land.
- Flymo lawn mower – yours for only £40.67.
- HP 3050A all-in-one printer – only £25.00.
- Various Canon cashback deals.