There’s only one bargain out there in the retail wilderness right now that DEMANDS to be hunted down and captured with nets, guns, drugs and cunning – and we’ve been out there first thing this morning and done just that, before dragging it back to camp for you to feast on.
It’s Mass Effect 3 and let’s cut to the chase – it’s down to £23.99 for the Xbox 360 and PS3, and £17.99 for PC. If you want to know what it’s about, “you are Commander Shepard, a character that you can forge in your own image. You determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all. How you wage this war is completely up to you: go into combat with guns blazing or use cover to plan a more tactical assault.” Can we do tickle attacks on it?
- Sony PS Vita (Wi-Fi enabled) with launch pack – only £179.99.
- ANTEC Basiq power supply 550W – just £29.99.
- Avatar: Extended Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) – only £8.99.
- Alien Anthology: Exclusive Steelbook Edition (Blu-ray) – yours for £19.99.
- LG 47-inch widescreen cinema full HD 1080p 3D 100Hz LED TV with Freeview – only £601.80.
- Play.com 16GB Micro SD SDHC memory Card (Class 10) - only £7.99.
- Panasonic Viera full HD 46" plasma 3D smart TV – yours for £699.98.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Xbox 360/PS3) – only £17.99.
- Samsung Galaxy SII (300 mins, 1000 txts, 1 GB data, 24 months on Talkmobile/Vodaphone)- £18 per month.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Xbox 360 & PS3) – just £14.99.
- Bristol to Barcelona from £5.00 (selected dates)