Remember the mid-1990s? The ongoing battle between Blur and Oasis? Eric Cantona kungfu-kicking his way around the Premiership grounds of England? And the heroin? Oh, the HEROIN!
It all seems a little foolish now but back then, we were literally ALL aping that amazing opening scene from Trainspotting, sprinting along high streets away from store detectives, on our way to our latest ‘fix’, while incanting something about choosing life and a great big television. Now you can crank up the Iggy Pop and relive those glory days by nabbing the Collectors' Edition of Trainspotting on Blu-ray for a piffling £5.77. You won’t get much smack for that these days…
- Tune in Radio Pro for Android - 20p
- Rage Anarchy Edition (PS3) £7.98 @ Amazon
- 50 per cent off Konami Sale on Live
- Akira Steelbook Blu-ray – only £8.49
- Origin Spring Sale – PC games at half price.
- Free under-10's season ticket at Crystal Palace for 2012-13.
- Dexter seasons 1-5 DVD box set – only £34.49.
- Bluetooth USB dongle – only £1.00.
- Extended battery and cover for Samsung Galaxy S II - £16.63 delivered.