Times are hard and revenue streams are scarce. We need to stop relying on traditional methods of generating income and look instead to nature. We need to harness the power of our HAIR.
That’s right – off the top of our heads we can see immediate cash-generating possibilities by shaving off all of your hair and flogging it to wig manufacturers. As well as that, you could keep your shavings and use the excess hair to stuff cushions and pillows or simply burn for heat. But it isn’t going to come off your head all by itself, and we highly recommend these Wahl hair clippers that are currently only £10.80 delivered. See you at the wig factory, baldy!
- Borderlands GOTY (Xbox 360) – only £12.95.
- Labyrinth (Blu-ray) – just £5.99 delivered.
- Assassins Creed Revelations (Xbox 360/PS3) – just £17.99.
- 32GB Micro SDHC – only £19.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab – yours for £279.
- Freesat HD install bundle – only £99.97.
- Intenso 32gb USB flash drive – only £13.11.
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (PS3) – only £19.99.
- Humble games bundle - pay what you want.
- Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) – only £19.95.
- Crucial 120gb SSD – just £119.99.
- Zoostorm Desktop PC – only £229.99.
- Ice Age Triple Pack (Blu-ray) – only £12.99 delivered.
- A trip to outer space with Virgin Galactic – book now for just £126,000