Printers – love them or hate them, you probably almost certainly hate them. Ungainly iron monsters that break regularly and drink ink that costs more than liquid gold, they’re the bane of the modern world.
So why not invest in one that is so cheap that you won’t be too concerned if you fly into a blind rage with it and hurl it out of the nearest window or straight into the nearest sea. With that in mind, we present you with the HP Deskjet 3050A eAll-In-One, for ‘easy wireless printing’ and ‘speeds equivalent to a laser printer’. Like all printers, it’ll probably drive you to smash it up with a lump hammer within a fortnight but you’ll have only spent £49 on it, so it’ll be no great loss.
- Seagate 2TB desktop external hard drive – just £64.97.
- Case Mate tough case for Samsung Galaxy S II – just £8.95 delivered.
- Hydrophobia – only 99p.
- Skoda Fabia SE -- 25% off and now only £8950.
- Acer Aspire 5733 laptop (Core i3-370M, 5GB, 500GB, 15.6") -- just £299.99 delivered.
- Kid Icarus (3DS) – only £24.95.
- Corsair Force Series 3 120GB Solid State Drive - £98.99 delivered.
- Inception -- Triple Play (Blu-ray) – only £7.99.
- Saints Row: The Third (PS3/Xbox 360) – only £17.95.
- Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 16GB SIM-free -- only £407.98 delivered.
- HP 630 laptop (Core i3-370M, 15.6", 2GB, 320GB) – only £279.99 delivered.
- i-Can Easy HD 2851T Freeview HD set-top box with BBC iPlayer & HDMI cable – yours for just £29.99.
- The Adjustment Bureau (Blu-ray) - £5.95 delivered.