Are you addicted to Draw Something? It’s great isn’t it, but sometimes the quality of the pictures that you’ve drawn with your fingertip might make your fellow players think that you’re living in a secure hospital. Worry no longer.
Get your current phone and throw it in the nearest sea, it’s time for you to embrace the Samsung Galaxy Note and its little drawing pen/stylus thing. THAT will turn you into a Draw Something master artist overnight. Best of all, you can get the handset for free right now, with 200 minutes, unlimited texts and 250mb data in a cheap-as-chips package of £21.50 per month (£6 less if you remove a bolt-on). Go on then, off you go – and send us your best picture of a yacht when you get it.
- Medion E6221 — Intel i5 2nd generation laptop – only for £299.
- Lord of The Rings Trilogy: Extended Edition (Blu-ray) – just £39.99 delivered.
- Megabus to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels or Boulonge – from only £1.00.
- HP 16GB v165w USB flash drive – only £8.54 (with code).
- Zoostorm Desktop PC, AMD A6 3500 Triple Core 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDRW – just £199.99 delivered.
- AVG Internet Security 2011 – one year for £3.00.
- Dell Inspiron N5040 Laptop (Intel Core i3, 4GB, 500GB, 15.6″ display) – just £297.00.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox 360/PS3, pre-owned) – only £4.98.
- Battlefield 3 for Xbox 360 – only £15.00.
- Sony 24x internal DVD rewriter – just £11.95.