We’re regularly ‘pimping’ games at your ‘arses’ here, but more often than not, they’re big, brassy console games. What then of the humble PC? Can the PC gamer not get a bargain these days? Actually, yes.
And here’s one (although you won’t actually get your paws on it for another three weeks or so). It’s Diablo III and a PC pre-order will only cost you £27.91, if you use the special voucher (you should probably use the special voucher). But what’s it all about? Well, there’s five powerful character classes to choose from, including the barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, and demon hunter, and a vast assortment of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviours. We’re not telling you rest – it’ll knock your day right out of whack.
- Alien Anthology (Blu-ray) – only £9.95.
- Assassins Creed Revelations (PS3 and Xbox 360) – just £14.95 delivered.
- 3D Pioneer VSX-921 & 3D Pioneer BDP-140 Blu-ray – yours for £349.00 (was £680.00).
- Lovefilm – free extra rental credit.
- PSP 1000 console (preowned) – only £29.99.
- SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB flash drive (16GB) – just £7.49.
- Nikita Season 1 (Blu-ray) - only £9.95.
- Mexican Sombrero (XL) - was £9.99, now £3.99 delivered.