Hey! Wondering what the young ‘uns are into these days? Hoops and sticks? Marbles? ICQ? Amateur meteorology? Nope, wrong wrong wrong. They’re into Skylanders, obviously.
That’s right grandad, time to wake up and smell the Skylanders. It’s not just a game – there’s a range of toys as well, which are required in order to enhance the game. Clever stuff, marketeers. If you’ve got a youngling in your life, chances are that they or someone they know are into this stuff – a bit like grown-ups and moonshine. Let’s cut to the money stuff – the PS3 version of this behemoth of a game can currently be had for a trifling £21.99 – WAY lower than its £59.99 RRP. Go on – it’s not just for kids you know...
- Sony Bravia 46" 1080 HD Active 3D LED TV with Internet, Skype, WiFi, Freeview HD, monolithic stand and soundbar – all that for only £706.79.
- Dead Space 1 & 2 - 75% off at £3.75 and £2.49.
- Samsung 16GB class 10 micro SDHC memory card with SD adapter – just £9.50 delivered.
- Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320GB) – yours for £179.95.
- Sony 40” widescreen full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview – only £349.
- Heavy Duty Helping Hand with 60mm magnifying glass £3.30.
- 3rd gen Apple iPad (16GB, Wi-fi ) – only £379.05 with a code.
- Rayman Origins (PS Vita) – just £19.95.