Okay, enough of all the gadgets and gizmos that we regularly peddle in this here daily deal round-up – it’s all far too skewed in favour of the lonely individual who likes to lose themselves in a haze of technology.
But what about the rest of Gizmodo’s readers? Yes, you – the ones who eschew modern inventions and choose instead to congregate in disused shopping centres, dress up as the living dead and enact some kind of zombie apocalypse? Today’s special offer is just for you – for the small sum of only £119.00, you could be that zombie, lumbering around the place, trying to eliminate your, erm, fellow zombie. The only catch is that you’ll have to travel to Reading to do it, but that’s pretty much the centre of Britain, isn’t it?
- Pre-owned Nintendo DS Original / Lite and DSi - from £19.99.
- Max Payne 3 with Max Payne 1 & 2 and DLC (2 x multi-player packs, pill bottle item and Max Payne retro avatar) – only £29.99.
- PS3 320gb console – only £180.
- Ainol Novo 7 Elf tablet – only £121.99.
- LCD Digital Multimeter DT830B (battery & leads included) - £2.89 delivered.
- Samsung SE-208AB/TSBS 8 x DVD+/-RW slim portable external DVD writer - £18.95 delivered.
- Post Office offering FREE BT Openreach landline installation [rrp £112.34] and NO minimum term contract.