We don’t normally go in for prejudice 'round these parts – we love black men, white women, yellow babies and orange animals with equal measure. But today, a little bit of prejudice is creeping in. If you’re not an O2 customer, this isn’t for you.
But WAIT! It seems that by sending off for a free O2 SIM, you can become an O2 customer. And in turn, that would entitle you to today’s top offer -- £30 off a minimum £90 spend with Ocado. That’s a third off the price of your booze… erm, sorry, groceries – all delivered straight to your door. It’s part of O2’s Priority Moments thing, but the word is that a simple SIM card purchase will be all you need to qualify. Don’t drink it all at once. Erm, drink and eat we mean…
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (Xbox 360) – just £14.99.
- Lite-On DS-6E2SH internal slimline SATA Blu-ray drive for laptops – yours for only £23.72.
- PS Vita Wi-Fi console (with 4GB memory card and FIFA 12) – all for £194.95 delivered.
- Binary Domain (PS3/Xbox360) – only £12.85.
- Tesco Direct – delivery for 99p
- Lite-On EHBU212 external USB 3.0 Blu-ray writer - just £59.97.
- Free Wi-fi on your Nintendo 3DS with latest firmware update.