How much memory can you fit on to a tiny little card the size of a leprechaun’s thumb nail? And how cheap could it possibly get? The answer to both of those questions today is ‘LOADS!’ Phew.
The card in question is a SanDisk Ultra micro SD class 6 memory card and you can jam a whopping 16GB of all manner of stuff into its miniscule guts. Here’s the best bit – it’s currently only £6.99 delivered to the door of your house/flat/office/caravan/hovel. Yes, only £6.99 – possibly the lowest price we’ve ever seen for one of these ‘objects’. Even if you never use it and throw it in the back of a drawer, it’s a bargain and can only make your day better. DO IT!
- LG 37” 37LE4500 full HD 1080P ultra-slim Freeview LED LCD TV - only £299.99.
- Acer Aspire Revo R3700 Nettop – just £169.94 delivered.
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (limited edition, PS3) – only £34.95.
- Just Cause 2 (PC) – only £2.49.
- Samsung LE40D503 TV – yours for £299.
- Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (Blu-ray, digital copies) – only £12.95 delivered.
- Virtua Tennis 4 - World Tour Edition (PS Vita) – yours for £15.95.
- The Departed (Blu-ray) – just £5.00.
- Novatech HDD docking station for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDD (USB 3.0) – just £12.98.
- Xbox 360 250GB console – only £145 delivered.