The telly was a bit crap last night. The second semi-final of Eurovision got us aggravated and then John Prescott was on Question Time. So we shot it. Popped a cap in its ass. Metaphorically.
Instead of trusting in the TV schedulers to fill our eyes and minds with complete and utter misery, we're going to boost up our Blu-ray collection so that WE can be in charge of what we watch on the box. For today only, there's a nice range of classic films that can be had on Blu-ray for £4.99 apiece. Among them are A Nightmare On Elm Street, True Romance, The Firm, Rambo: First Blood, The Matrix and, erm, Cats And Dogs. Something for everyone then.
- WD Elements 2TB external HDD – only £64.99.
- 2-for-1 cinema tickets for those who are registered disabled – for just £5.50 for a year.
- Gandhi 2-disc Blu-ray – only £5.65.
- Triple Core desktop PC with 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD – just £199.99 with free next day delivery.
- Final Fantasy X-III 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3) – only £9.99.
- Fringe: Seasons 1-3 box set (13 discs, Blu-ray) – only £24.99.
- Just Dance: Best of (Wii)- only £5.99 delivered.
- Little Deviants (PS Vita) – yours for just £12.85.