How many fingers have you got? If it's less than nine you could be in trouble because today's bestest bargain might render you speechless and needing to count its components. If you're confused by that, it has nine components. Okay?
Before you start flaunting your counting fingers all over the place, be warned though -- you'll need a Sony PlayStation and access to the PlayStation Network Plus. That's because following the latest update, there are NINE free PSN games to be had, including Awseomenauts, Hamsterball, Sky Fighter and Magic Orbz. Ordinarily they’d set you back about £80. Nicely done...
- Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011 – yours for £36.29.
- HP Pavillion G6 laptop (500GB, i3, refurb) – only £270.
- Sandisk Extreme SSD (240GB) – just £164.99.
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 SATA (3Gb/s, 3TB, 64MB cache) – only £119.99.
- V For Vendetta mask – in your face for £5.99.
- Jackass 3 Blu-ray triple play – only £6.95.
- 20 per cent off when you spend £100 this weekend at B&Q.
- 64GB CnM USB flash drive – only £29.99 delivered.
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations: Ottoman Edition - £17.95 for Xbox and PS3, £16.15 for PC.