In 2012, we are truly living in the ‘foldaway age’ – almost everything around us can be folded up and stored safely, whether it be ironing boards, beds, dead spies, or even bicycles. Yes – imagine!
For the modern commuter, the foldaway bicycle is almost certainly a must-have. A compacted version of your bike will be easier to carry around and store at work, and you’ve also got more chance of being allowed on a train or bus with it. Plus, when it’s in its folded state, it makes a great weapon, with the ability to floor an enemy commuter when hurled from just a few yards. Here we have a Saxon folding bike that could be yours for only £99.99. Practice by flinging it into a hedge a few times before you get out among there with the actual humans.
- Intenso USB drive (32GB) – only £11.49 delivered.
- Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-2F8 laptop (6GB RAM, 640GB HDD, 15.6" HD) - all for £349.97.
- Windows 7 – only £66.00.
- HTC One X - £21.50 p/m for 24 months. (100 mins, unlimited texts, 500MB data).
- Sniper Elite V2 (PC) – just £14.99.
- Crucial 256GB M4 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" SSD – yours for £166.98.
- Triple zombie film pack (Blu-ray): Survival of the Dead / Day of the Dead / Diary of the Dead – only £6.99.