Today’s best bargain isn’t available to you immediately. In fact it doesn’t even physically exist at all yet. Instead, it’s an idea, a concept, a notion, but one that will be ultimately rewarding should you choose to buy into it.
What the hell are we blathering on about? Well, it’s the soon-to-be-revitalised version of Carmageddon, the hugely violent, hugely exciting, hugely successful series of late 1990s games which involved driving around and squashing pedestrians. Through the Kickstarter scheme, they’re plotting an all-new version of the game and they’re already well on course to the raise the funding that they need. If you’re happy to pledge just £9.30, you’ll get a PC copy of the game as and when it’s released.
- New Apple iPad (16GB) – only £379.99.
- 1000Mbps powerline adapters: Belkin double-pack – just £49.99.
- Wolfenstein 3D – 75% off at only 74p.
- Freesat HD installation bundle – yours for just £79.97.
- Tesco Sim-only: 500min, 5000 text and 500MB data for 12 months – only £10pm.
- Catherine (PS3/Xbox 360) – only £19.85.
- 2p off fuel - 134.7p for petrol 139.7p for diesel.
- Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition (PC Download) – only £2.49.
- Sumvision Cyclone Astro Tablet PC – just 84.99.