It's a bank holiday and appropriately, the roads have been filled with bewildered day-trippers, tootling about the place as they've aimed to make the most of the bonus workless day.
Unfortunately, they're called 'bank holiday drivers' for a reason, a bunch of confused, slow-moving Mr Toads clogging up the roads and generally upsetting the rest of us real people. You're far better off staying in and investing £14.95 in DIRT 3 for the Xbox or PS3. It's the complete edition and we're filling up the rest of the paragraph by copying and pasting the fact that it's got "more cars, more locations, more routes and more events than any other game in the series, including over 50 rally cars representing the very best from five decades of the sport." There. The end.
- HP G6 A8 laptop (Quad Core, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, refurb)- only £319.99.
- Saints Row The Third (PC download) – yours for only £6.85.
- Samsung S24A300BL full HD LED LCD 23.6" DVI monitor with Xenta gold-plated HDMI-to-DVI-D dual link 3m cable (and free Logitech S120 speakers) – all that for £124.98.
- Kingston DTSE9 16GB USB drive with premium metal casing – only £8.81.
- Asus X53SC laptop (Intel Core i7 Sandybridge) – only £549.97.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1, 64-bit, English, 1 Pack, DSP (OEM) – just £65.92.
- National Geographic one-year subscription – 12 issues for £12.