Are you an Xbox owner? Take a look at your console – it looks sad doesn’t it? That’s the way that Microsoft designed it, to make it partially look unhappy and partially look a little bit like Bill Gates. They did a great job too.
But your console doesn’t have to feel all sad on the inside – right now you can fill its guts and brains up with a load of great games (and probably some crappy ones too) in the Xbox Marketplace half-price sale. Hoover up titles like Iron Brigade, Orcs Must Die, Fusion, Trails HD, Worms Ultimate Mayhem as well as some nice DLC stuff for games like Gears Of War 3, Halo Reach and Forza 4. You’ll probably find that your console will develop a smiley face and emit a weak ‘thank you sir/madam’ in the voice of Gates, too.
- 64GB USB 3.0 memory stick – only £24.99.
- Plants vs Zombies (PC/Mac) – only £1.75.
- i-Can Easy HD 2851T Freeview set top box – just £29.99 delivered.
- Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition – pre-order for £24.95.
- Sandisk Extreme 240gb SSD – yours for £159.98.
- Max Payne 3 (Xbox/PS3) – only £29.99.
- X-Men 3 The Last Stand (Blu-ray) – just £3.83.
- 7" Android 4 ultra-thin tablet PC -8GB – only £76.49 delivered.
- Xbox Live 12-month Gold membership – yours for £25.99.
- Sony PlayStation Vita (Wi-fi & 3G) with £5.00 top up and Wipeout 2048 – only £190.00.