We're a sucker for a tablet-shaped bargain – any excuse to splurge a few hundred quid on a nice, shiny portable device is fine and dandy with us. Far better than paying council tax bills or buying nutritious fruit.
The latest 'apple' of our 'eye' doesn’t come from the aforementioned citrus-monikered purveyors of technology, but from Motorola, which we think is a kind of monkey rather than a type of fruit. It's the 32GB version of their Xoom tablet and has been reduced in price by £230 to just £249. As we ALL know, it's the world's first Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) upgradeable to Android 4.0 (ICS) tablet with a 1GHz dual core processor and 1GB of RAM so you can work, watch movies, enjoy graphic-rich gaming, surf The Web, take pictures and HD video, and communicate face to face with video chat. And other stuff probably. We'll have five of them, thanks.
- Seagate Barracuda Green SATA 6Gb/s 2TB hard drive -- just £79.97 delivered.
- Samsung 256GB 830 series SSD – only £139.99.
- Fringe - seasons 1-3 (Blu-rays) – only £9.95 each.
- Crucial 512GB M4 SSD Slim (7mm) – yours for £280.84.
- Samsung 40-inch 1080p full HD TV & 5.1 cinema system – only £409.
- Sony 32" full HD smart TV – only £299.
- Escape Plan The Asylum DLC (PS Vita) – just 21p.
- Farcry £1.25 / Just Cause 2 £3.49 / Dead Island £7.99 / Sniper £4.99 / Risen £3.49 / Jurrasic Park £4.99 (all PC downloads) – plus an extra 10 per cent off.
- Marvel 6-movie Blu-ray box set - now £31.49.
- Sharp 32" LCD TV – only £168.00 (with code).
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (Xbox 360) – only £24.95 delivered.