If you're a gamer, you’ll know that there’s NOTHING worse than losing power in your controller mid-game. Seriously, nothing is worse – sores on your lips, the mistreatment of innocent horses, a long weekend in Tunbridge Wells.
Well, if you're an Xboxer extraordinaire, that doesn't need to be something that will furrow your young brow any longer. Here's a dual controller charging station that neatly stores your controllers while you're not playing while secretly charging them back up to full power into the bargain. It's only £9.99 but right now you can get it for just £4.99 if you throw a game (from £9.99) into your basket at the same time. Also, if you've got a dirty mind, it looks like your controllers are 'doing it' with each other. Now you can concentrate on ridding yourself of those unsightly lip sores before you head off on that 250-mile horseback ride to Tunbridge Wells for the weekend…
- Crucial M4 512GB SSD with 3 years warranty – only £283.48.
- Batman Arkham City (PC download) – just £4.99.
- Nintendo 3DS Cosmos (customer return, 12-month warranty) – only £99.00.
- Battlefield 3 Premium – just £17.00.
- T-Mobile PAYG SIM card with £5 credit – only 99p.
- Improved Humble Bundle V – pay what you want for Psychonauts, Amnesia, LIMBO (Now with Bastion, Super Meat Boy, Braid AND Lone Survivor if you pay above average).
- Joby Gorillapod SLR ZOOM – was £69.95 now £20.99.
- MacUpdate Promo Bundle (10 apps including Parallels Desktop) – only $49.99 (approximately £35.00).
- Avengers Blu-ray Steelbook -- pre-order for only £12.79