As you might know, Apple came out from under their techno-rock the other day and announced some upgrades to their MacBook Pro and MacBook Air laptops. All well and good, if you want to stay up to date.
But, if you're not bothered about the state-of-the-art gear and want to get your hands on an Apple product, now is the time to take a look at some hefty reductions in the price of the soon-to-be-defunct versions of the wonder machines. Currys have knocked down prices starting at £150 off an 11" entry-level Air (down to £699) right through to £500 off the cost of a top-range 17" Pro (now only £1599). Perfect for that much-sought-after 'just behind the curve' look...
- Free Xbox Live Weekend 15th - 17th June
- Hercules Eplug 200Mb mini twin packpowerline adapters – only £24.99.
- 3 ready-to-use 1GB/one-month preloaded mobile data SIM - just £3.96.
- Dead Island for PC (download) – only £7.98.
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (Xbox 360) £24.95 delivered.
- GT Aggressor 1.0 (2011) – only £294.99 delivered.
- National Geographic land and sky telescope – now only £6.99.