Euro 2012 is about to start and England is ready to get into party mode! Until they get knocked out of the tournament at an early stage, upon which the rest of the UK will get into party mode!
And as we all know, there ain't no party until the inflatable animals come out and that's what we're ramming into your faces as the legitimate, bona fide Deal Of The Day today. You might scoff, you might mock, you might throw your head back in disgust, but when you calm down and consider that you could get yourself a 91cm inflatable shark for only £2.27, we're pretty sure you'll reconsider your stance. You can also get a flamingo, a monkey, a kangaroo, or even a clown fish for Not Very Much Money Too. Let the party commence.
- Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Exclusive Limited Edition) – yours for only £19.99.
- Crucial 512GB SSD – just £319.99.
- LG 50" full HD 3D plasma TV with Freeview HD and 600Hz – just £498.
- Daywatch (Blu-ray) - only £3.12 delivered.
- Samsung 256GB 830 Series SSD – only £149.99.
- TP-Link 200Mbps Mini Powerline ethernet adapter - twin pack for £31.99.
- 75 per cent off Farcry 1+2+DLC – all for £3.74.
- Dell 1080p HDMI 21.5" monitor – only £119.21 (potentially £59.21).
- Philips 32" full HD 1080p digital LCD TV - now £249 with 5 year warranty.
- Xbox 360 4GB console (Celebration Pack, including Kinect Sensor, Wireless Controller, 3 Month Xbox LIVE & 2 games) – only £189.99.
- 70 per cent off a Kogan 7, 8, or 10" Android tablet with the Giz UK code: KOGANTAB -- only £65,70, £77.70 or £95.70 respectively.