Television's got way more sophisticated in recent years, but it's nice to have some show around that can be summed up succinctly in three words, and that's what we've got today. Those words? According to a good friend of ours, 'fighting, knockers and incest'.
Did you guess the show? Yes, it's Game Of Thrones. Now into its second 'season' on the TV, what we've got here is a Blu-ray collection of 'season' one. Ten episodes and a bunch of special extras, including one called 'Creating the Dothraki Language'. Oh yes. Oh yes please. You can get it for £26.99, although there could be another fiver knocked off the price if you're prepared to do a bit of work to get it. Come back and tell us all about it if you do – in Dothraki, obviously.
- PSN PS Vita sale – various titles reduced!
- Broken Sword Trilogy (PC) – only £2.50.
- Bullet-shaped USB flash drive – only £8.98.
- Morph toy figure - usually £8.75, could be yours for only 79p.
- SanDisk 32GB Micro SDHC card with adapter – only £20.54.
- LG 10 x internal BD-RW writer drive (retail version) – just £56.25.
- Lord of the Rings Extended Edition – yours for £ 34.99, or maybe £ 29.99 (with a bit of extra work)