Everyone wants to be a superhero, armed with amazing powers. Whether it be the ability to see through the clothing of attractive people; the ability to clean a grimy window just by staring at it, or the power to cause Piers Morgan some kind of excruciating internal pain using the power of your mind and some tools, we’d all like a piece of the superhero action.
Which probably explains why the Marvel films are so popular with young and old, dead and alive. If you fancy filling your eyes, ears and general head with a sextet of them, you should pre-order the Marvel Blu-ray box set right now, while you can still get it for £34.99. It contains The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and something we’ve never heard of called The Avengers. Suppose it’ll be good enough to make up the numbers. Our superpower of choice? Having no grasp whatsoever of current cultural trends…
- Samsung 40″ full HD 1080p Smart LED TV – only £415.
- 64GB high-speed SDXC card – yours for £28.99.
- 6-disc Blu-ray box set (Gladiator, Bourne and more) – yours for £14.95.
- Ltd edition scarlet red PS3 320gb with two red Dualshock 3 controllers, Gran Turismo 5 – Platinum, Giotek Real Triggers, and three months LoveFilm subscription – only £239.99.
- Avatar Collectors Edition Bluray 3-disc – just £8.00.
- Xbox Live 12-month Gold membership – only £26.99.
- Sonic Generations (Xbox/PS3) – only £9.95.
- Sony Tablet S 16GB WiFi – just £220.
- Pocket Etch-A-Sketch – only £4.00 delivered to store.
- Sony 32-inch widescreen Full HD 1080p 3D 100Hz Edge LED internet TV with Freeview HD – only £355.40 delivered.
- 16GB Playstation Vita card – just £29.95.
- Apple Mac Mini Core i5 (2011 model) – only £441.94 delivered.
- Sony Bravia 32-inch LCD TV 1080p HD-ready Freeview HD – £269.95.
- Scarface triple play Blu-ray – only £6.95.
- Play.com 32gb USB flash drive – just £10.99 delivered.